A complaint in relation to Child Care Services Training, requires the following the steps to be undertaken.
The process will be:
- Advise Child Care Services Training verbally (by telephone or face to face) by email or letter. Verbal complaints will need to be lodged in writing as well.
- In conjunction with a Child Care Services Training representative, complete the Complaints Form.
Then depending upon the severity of the complaint:
- In the first instance an attempt to discuss and negotiate a solution with the person(s) concerned will be undertaken
- Then if this is not successful a request for mediation/intervention by an alternate party will be organised.
- The mediator will document the complaint in the Complaint Register and manage the Complaint Report Form which will be updated and co-signed throughout the process. This will include setting of timeframes and provision of copies of all documents and agreements to all parties throughout the process.
- If resolution is not reached the complaint should be referred to the Executive Director for action.
- If resolution is not reached the complaint should be escalated to the CEO.
- Should the outcome of Child Care Services Training intervention not be satisfactory:
Students and clients may contact the following government department with their complaint:
- ASQA Australian Skills Quality Authority www.asqa.gov.au 1300 701 801
For more information, please speak with your facilitator or contact the training office.