Professional Development & Mentoring
As a sector specific Registered Training Organisation, Child Care Services Training is skilled in delivering high quality, industry specific, up to date, professional development. We can provide professional development at your service or in our own training facility in Salisbury.
Child Care Services Training can deliver:
- Safe Environments for Children and Young People (Full day or refresher)
- Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting – HLTAID004
- Programming and Planning
- Visual Arts in Early Childhood
- Leadership in the Early Childhood sector
- Building a cohesive workplace culture
- Unpacking the Early Years Learning Framework
- Unpacking all areas of the National Quality standards
All training is flexible and can be tailored to your needs.
CCST offers a mentoring/advising service and we are able to work closely with your leadership team. We have experience assisting Centres as they work through and towards the assessment and rating process. CCST can assist the Director in developing and constructing Quality Improvement Plans. We can also come to your centre and conduct a mock rating and assessment audit. We will provide feedback to assist your team in continually moving forward. CCST is able to provide ongoing support through email and phone. Please call Lisa Tregenza for more information about how we can assist you